Welcome to the 2021 Opening Battle, taking place on Saturday, March 27 at Upper Dublin's SPARK fields. This is a team registration open to SEPYLA clubs only.
The first eight teams to register their all four of their squds (A1, A2, B1 and B2) will secure a place in the Opening Battle. The cost is $800 ($200 per squad).
Click >>HERE<< to view the game schedule for Saturday, March 27, 2021
Basic Tournament Details - For more information please visit www.udlacrosse.com.
Who: Open to SEPYLA teams that can field all four squads (A1, A2, B1 and B2). C, A3 and B3 will not particpate in this event.
What: TWO lacrosse games in one day on SEPYLA's opening day for the season.
When: Saturday, March 27, 2021(All weather fields). Rain Date TBD.
Where: Spark Fields at Upper Dublin High School, Spark Drive, Fort Washington, PA (map)
How Much: $800 ($200 per squad). Payments can be made by credit card via this website or by check mailed to Upper Dublin Lacrosse Club, 801 Loch Alsh Road, Fort Washington, PA, 19034
- Two Games - 25 Minute Running Halves
- AM and PM Sessions Each Day - Two Games inside of Four Hours (No Standing Around!)
- Certified Referees
- Certified, on-site trainer
- COVID regulations to be announced.
Parking and Individual Team Warm-Up Regulations
Parking at the Upper Dublin Sports Park (SPARK) is limited due to shared use with Upper Dublin High School. Please park at designated areas near the turf fields. Directions will be provided on-site. Parking on public streets and nearby residential areas is prohibited. You will be ticketed by Upper Dublin Police.
We are asking that the morning teams exit the facility after their second game to make room for the afternoon session. Teams will have 10-15 minutes to warm up before games on the turf surface. Please have your team dressed and ready to enter their assigned field 10-15 minutes before your designated start time. No teams will be permitted on adjoining school district grass fields for warm up or down time between games.
- Teams are required to exit field areas at the conclusion of their game to allow warm-ups for next game.
- No tents, grills, pop up cabanas, dogs or alcohol is permitted at the facility.
- Only players, coaches and referees are permitted on the turf fields. All spectators are to remain outside the fenced in areas.
- Metal cleats, sport drinks (water only permitted at SPARK fields), food, seeds, etc. are not permitted on the turf surface.
- AED provided on-site.