Welcome to the 2022 Opening Battle, taking place on Saturday, March 26th and Sunday, March 27th at Upper Dublin's SPARK fields and Cardinal Stadium. This is a team registration open to SEPYLA clubs only.
The first eight teams to register their all four of their squds (A1, A2, B1 and B2) will secure a place in the Opening Battle. The cost is $800 ($200 per squad).
Click >>HERE<< to view THIS year's 2022 game schedule for Saturday, March 26/27, 2022
Basic Tournament Details - For more information please visit www.udlacrosse.com.
Who: Open to SEPYLA teams that can field squads (A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1). A3 and B3 will not particpate in this event.
What: TWO lacrosse games in one day on SEPYLA's opening weekend for the 2022 season.
When: Saturday, March 26, 2022 & Sunday, March 27, 2022 (All weather fields).
Where: Upper/Lower Spark Fields and Cardinal Stadium at Upper Dublin High School, Spark Drive, Fort Washington, PA (map)
How Much: $800 ($200 per squad). Payments can be made by check mailed to Tom Pileggi, 426 Ellerslie Ave, Ambler, PA, 19002
- Two Games - 25 Minute Running Halves
- AM and PM Sessions Each Day - Two Games in a day
- Certified Referees
- Certified, on-site trainer
Parking and Individual Team Warm-Up Regulations
Parking >>MAP<< at the Upper Dublin Sports Park (SPARK) is limited due to shared use with Upper Dublin High School. Please park at designated areas near the turf fields. Directions will be provided on-site. Parking on public streets and nearby residential areas is prohibited. You will be ticketed by Upper Dublin Police.
We are asking that the morning teams exit the facility after their second game to make room for the afternoon session. Warm up areas are designated on the coach's map. Please have your team dressed and ready to enter their assigned field 10-15 minutes before your designated start time. No teams will be permitted on adjoining school district grass fields for warm up or down time between games.
- Teams are required to exit field areas at the conclusion of their game to allow on time starts for next game.
- No tents, grills, pop up cabanas, dogs or alcohol is permitted at the facility.
- Only players, coaches and referees are permitted on the turf fields. All spectators are to remain outside the fenced in areas.
- Metal cleats, sport drinks (water only permitted at SPARK fields), food, seeds, etc. are not permitted on the turf surface.
- AED provided on-site.