This fall, Upper Dublin Lacrosse Club will be participating in Sunday morning lacrosse scrimmages against neighboring clubs. Please register and complete the waiver in order to be rostered to play. There is no cost to participate.
Details have not been finalized yet, but tentative schedule is as follows:
- 6 Sundays beginning 9/13/2020
- 5/6 Graders @ 830-930AM; 7/8 Graders @1030-1130AM
- Location TBD, but likely at Penllyn Woods Park in Wissahickon
- Full-field games, 100% participation, Full equipment, low-contact, referees, scoreboard, etc.
- Final season details will be communicated when available
- Anyone wishing to play must register, have a valid US Lacrosse membership and sign the electronic waivers.
In previous fall sessions, each team had <20 players and all players got plenty of playing time. If participation levels are particularly high, the UDLC board will explore ways to even out the squad to improve the experience for the boys. We may consider:
- Creating multiple squads
- Alternating squads between the game field and a separate skills session on a different field
- Alternating weekends for the different squads
- Creating a squad based on a first-come, first-served basis
All players must bring all of their own equipment and cannot share with any other player. Equipment includes stick, helmet, shoulder pads, gloves, elbow pads, cup, mouthguard and cleats. All players must bring their own LABELED water bottle and may not share.
We will distribute pinnies which must be returned to the head coach
YOUR SON'S SAFETY IS OUR UTMOST CONCERN! If you have any questions or concerns about UDLC's COVID policies, please contact our club's COVID representative, Dr. Michael Kowalski.
UDLC's Return to Play Statement can be found >>here<<.
All parents must complete this registration in order for their sons to participate. We must have an electronically-signed waiver prior to allowing your son to even be screened at the field prior to sessions. Each session, your son will be asked about their health and their temperature may be taken using an infrared thermometer. If your son has any of the symptoms HE MUST STAY HOME. This is the same for the coaching staff.
Parents must socially distance on the sidieline and are asked to wear masks
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 5 to 8 for 2020-21 School year