Welcome to the Upper Dublin Lacrosse Club! Boys in grades 1-8, residing in (or sons of parents residing in) the Upper Dublin School District are eligible to participate in UDLC. To register a first-time player for the UDLC spring season, please fill out the entire form. Note that the first step of the registration asks for the Guardian's information and subsequent screens request the Player's information. All fields are required. Payment methods include credit cards through our EasyMerchant online gateway.
Grades 1-2 Intramural
- Practice on Mondays from 6:00-7:30pm.
- Games on Saturdays ~8:30-10:00am in Lower Gwynedd or UD
- Season starts in early March and typically ends by Memorial Day
Grades 3-4 Intramural
- Practice twice a week from 6:00-7:30pm.
- Games on Saturdays ~10:00-11:30am in Lower Gwynedd or UD
- Season starts in early March and typically end by Memorial Day
Grades 3-8 Travel
- Practice twice a week from 6:00-7:30pm (younger teams) or 7:30-9:00pm.
- 'C' Travel players will only have two practices a week that will either be in conjunction with or separate from the 3-4 Intramural practice. They will not have four practices a week.
- Games on Saturdays as scheduled by SEPYLA. May include weeknight and/or Sunday as well.
- Practices will start in early March, games will start on 3/18 (5-8th grade) and 3/25 (3-4th grade) and will potentially run through 6/3 (SEPYLA Championships)
Travel Commitment & Tryouts
Playing travel lacrosse is a commitment for both players and parents. Trying out for UDLC indicates your willingness to commit to the team for practices and games for the entire season.
All boys in 5-8th grade will be placed on a team based upon their tryout. Boys in 3-4th grade have the option of trying out for a travel team. All players in 3-4th grade are required to play intramural. There is no travel team for 1-2nd grade players.
Tryouts for all age groups will take place in mid- to late- February. Will make every effort to host 2-3 tryouts per age group to accommodate winter sport commitments. All players interested in playing travel must attend at least one tryout. Players will be evaluated by coaches and knowledgeable parents without children in the age group they are evaluating.
Please contact UDLC or your school counselor if you need financial assistance or transportation. We will help remove any hurdles to get your son playing this great sport!
- Grades 1-2: $175
- Grades 3-8: $225
- Multi-child discount of $25 per child
- Late fee of $50 begins January 2, 2023
- All players must have a valid US Lacrosse membership number that will not expire before June 30, 2023. UDLC’s online registration will verify your son’s US Lacrosse number and guide you to the US Lacrosse website if it needs renewal. If you run into problems, please contact US Lacrosse here.
All players will be provided with a UDLC reversible pinnie.
Intramural players in grades 1-4 may keep this pinnie at the conclusion of the spring season.
Travel players in grades 3-8 will be provided a Travel pinnie and a pair of game shorts. At the conclusion of the season, players MUST return their travel pinnies. They keep the shorts and use them in subsequent seasons. Each season, they may swap shorts for a larger size at no charge. Replacement shorts will be cost $30.
New this season:
If you register by January 2, 2023, players in 3rd grade and up will also receive a UDLC shooting shirt to be worn with their uniform. A Google form will be sent in early January so we can order correct sizes in time for the season. You will not be included in this order if your son(s) are registered after this date - no exceptions.
All players must wear full protective equipment: Helmet, Shoulder Pads (Must meet the 2022 NOCSAE standard for cardiac protection), elbow pads, gloves, cup, mouth guard and lacrosse stick.
If your family needs accommodation for equipment costs, UDLC can help equip your son to play lacrosse. If your son is new to lacrosse and would like to borrow equipment for a few weeks before investing in his own, UDLC can help. Please contact us for assistance.
UDLC relies on volunteers for the success of its program. If you would like to help the club with General Organization, Uniform Distribution, Snack Stand or Coaching, please contact us. If you do not know the sport of lacrosse, we will teach you!
Residency Eligibility & Waivers
UDLC is for residents of Upper Dublin Township. If your son does not reside in Upper Dublin Township, it may be necessary for you to apply for a waiver from SEPYLA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Youth Lacrosse Association). Apply for a waiver according to these instructions. If you sign up before then and are not granted a waiver, UDLC will refund your money.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Late date/fee: 01/03/2023$50.00
Open to: Boys
born between: 01/01/2008 and 09/30/2017
In Grades: 1 to 8 for 2022-23 School year